|The KEP MASStrol
designed to measure compensated flow in an industrial environment.
Three analog inputs for temperature, pressure and flow are provided
to measure the parameters needed to calculate the actual compensated
mass, volume or heat flow.
Special signal conditioning circuitry is included to allow direct
connection of platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTD’S). A
high speed digital input is provided to interface with pulse output
type flowmeters. As an alternative, voltage inputs or current loops
can be used for the above.
All instrument interface is with a 32 point screw terminal strip on
the rear of the instrument.
- Compensates Steam, Gases and Liquids for Temperature and
Pressure to Yield Corrected Volume, Mass and Heat Flow.
- Two Line by 20 Character Super Twist Backlit LCD Display
- Square Root Extraction of DP Inputs
- 16 Point Linearization
- Displays Compensated Rate and Total Flow
- Takes a Direct 100 W Platinum RTD
- Flow Rate, Temperature and Pressure Alarms
- 4-20 mA and Pulse Output Based on Compensated Flow
- Non-volatile Memory
- 24 Volt Excitation Provided
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Front Panel